Technical & Software Support
Technical and Software Support Agreement (TSA)
Provide guidance and direction for your team with the Technical and Software Support Agreement. The TSA is a per system, annual fee that covers support for software and hardware training, configuration and issue resolution. Included in the TSA are:
- On-demand telephone and email support (8:30 am–5:00 pm, MST)
- Technical and software support
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Calibration/configuration assistance
- Operator training
- Guarantee of critical spares availability (following expiration of original warranty)
- Order replacement or spare parts
- Remote support
The TSA agreement provides our customers with phone and email access to service professionals for quickly identifying and resolving issues that may arise with their Cubiscan. With the TSA, we’re just an extension of your team. TSA subscriptions are available in annual or multi-year agreements and are recommended as an inclusion with every unit.
Our service and support strategy, wherever possible, utilizes remote diagnostics, monitoring, and problem resolution in order to preserve operational up time and reduce on-site fees and travel expense. For these reasons, it is strongly recommended that remote access be granted to the Cubiscan for technical support.
Click below to get pricing from our service team or reach out to them via phone or email for more information regarding your specific project requirements:
- 801.451.0500 (after hours voicemail service)